We create workshops to build confidence, excite, and enthuse on the joys of growing and using herbs at home.
Join the Superb Herbs club at one of our upcoming events and be part of the ever-growing community reconnecting with herbs.
At our workshops you will learn how to grow herbs successfully at home and plant up your own mixed herb planter to take away. Violet will share her practical advice for growing healthy herbs and reveal some of her favourites for cooking, cocktails and home beauty.
We are excited to be running in-person workshops once more from July 2020 in at On Friendship and Chairs in Dalston. A full risk assessment has been carried out which you can read here. To summarise, we will follow the appropriate measures to keep guests safe:
- Ask that guests do not attend the class if they, or a member of their household are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 - full refund for ticket price is available in these circumstances.
- Reduce the class size and designate seating positions to ensure 2m distancing.
- Ask that guests use hand santitizer on arrival and wash hands regularly where appropriate.
- Wear face covering and ask that guests wear them too.
- Eliminate the incidences of passing plants and tools from hand-to-hand, each attendee or household group will have their own workstation. Carry out thorough cleaning of the workshop area and tools before and after each class.
Should you have any questions and wish to discuss this further do get in touch.
Looking forward to welcoming you to one of the following classes, click on the links below to book:
Thu 23 Jul 2020, 6:30pm - 8:00pm
Tue 4 Aug 2020, 6:30pm - 8:00pm
Sat 22 Aug 2020, 6:30pm - 8:00pm
Tue 22 Sep 2020, 6:30pm - 8:00pm
"I learnt so much about herbs and soil without realising it as I was having such a good time. My herbs are still growing at home so the teaching has worked!"
For private events and celebrations
We can also create a unique session for your celebrations, from hen-dos to corporate events. Get together and learn about the wonderful world of herbs with us.